Saturday 21 July 2012

An overdue explanation

I'm sorry I haven't been able to post this sooner. The power completely went out for quite a long time and...yeah...I've relocated by now.

After making that post about the estate agent looking around the house I was staying in, I had decided to head south again by train. I stopped at Woking and then decided to spend the day walking South-West to West Clandon to lie low. By about 1 pm I was passing through Kingfield, when I was approached by the policeman who gave me weird looks at the station, dressed in a slightly dirty suit with what looked like a bullet-proof jacket underneath. He claimed he knew what it was I was up against, and the "MCO could help".

I was desperate at the time...I had no idea on what to do, apart from running.

So I took the lift he was offering, as stupid an idea as it may have been. Please...understand that I was desperate.
I had no choice.

Anyway...he took me to some sort of armoured van or something. A woman clutching some sort of rifle opened up the back from inside and beckoned me in. They all looked pretty nervous and on the edge...In the darkness of the back of the van, I could make out what looked like a filled bodybag strapped down behind the driver's seat. I later found out that they'd been trying to capture the seedeater and failed, as they normally do.

When we arrived, I was forced to put on a blindfold and be led into the bunker I was staying in. It was a cold and bare place, clearly built for practicality rather than comfort. The only furniture around was placed in the dining area and in the dormitories. I wasn't allowed in most of the bunker, and they wouldn't tell me much about why they wanted me.

But it was after a few days of me staying there, that the siege itself took place. I was woken up to humongous boom, and dust falling upon my bunk. Everyone seemed to be in panic and disarray. No one really spoke to me, yet again, for the first few hours. Eventually Sarah, one of the nicer guards (I.E: someone who acknowledged my existence), told me she couldn't tell me too much right now, but that I might have to be led away into a safer place. All I could catch from the staff were murmurings of the "RDPD" going "rouge" and that it was "Probably over the boy" which, as you could probably imagine, made me feel like shit.
People were presumably being hurt due to me...and I didn't even know why. Most of the guards avoided me...resented me. I was a burden and nobody would fucking tell me why I was there, why they were fighting for me and how they could "help".
My internet was dying pretty frequently, but it was that night that I turned up for Puppet's livestream. I was hoping to talk to him about now...but I gather that he's...not available right now. It's times like these when I miss Casey, too. Those two were all I had left.
A few days into the internet having completely gone out, and the sound of gunfire becoming more and more frequent, I was ushered into a small room even further underground by two armed guards in their pure black uniform. The room itself was furnished with nothing but a bed, dim lamp and a plug socket. I spent a lot of my time playing minecraft and trying not to panic too much.

Needless to say, my attempts to stay calm were fruitless. I bro


1 comment:

  1. Mark help me i need help help us we need help find us help us it's her save us

    ReplyDelete