Saturday 28 July 2012

Mosquitos

I arrived at the address to find it was a rather run-down hotel in the east-end of the city. When I stepped into the lobby, Andrew was waiting in a suit and tie, sat reading a copy of The Times with his legs crossed. He got up, shook my hand and explained that he knew of the blog, and that he had plane tickets booked for the next day. He also told me to be less specific about exact locations, so I've decided to go along with that policy for the time being.

With a nod to the receptionist, she got up and opened a door leading into what I originally thought would be a cupboard, but was in fact a staircase into the basement. As I descended down the metal steps behind him, he began to explain what the RDPD are.

The Research Department for Paranormal Disturbances are a loosely government based organisation that specify in retrieving and experimenting on supernatural and paranormal stuff. The reason they attacked the MCO facility was because they wished to strap me down and use me as bait for the "sevescori" as Andrew called it. Andrew tried to get me away from both organisations because frankly, what the MCO wanted to do, and was doing, wasn't any better. They'd been extracting skin, blood, bone marrow etc. samples from me while I was sleeping in their facility, to try and see if there are any physical factors involved in choosing who they hunt. After they were done with this, they were planning on killing me...which is a pretty shitty fate as well.

He didn't know too much about the MCO themselves, apart from the fact that their proper name and title is the "Maelstrom Containment Operation", and that they'd shut down all mentions of the seedeater online to the best of their ability, only faltering in the instance of seedeater.blogspot.com, where the shut-down was a temporary matter. They try their best to uphold the  "ordinances", thus allowing the hunt to go undisturbed and not make it any worse.

oshit I'm late for my plane...I'll make a less messy post when I've gotten to the hotel. Hang on, Casey...I'm comin' for ya!

Did I mention I now have myself 10,000 pounds? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment