Monday 13 August 2012

I'm back

Dear god you would not imagine the two weeks I've had.

I quite literally spent a fortnight in a toilet.

I mean... I like shitting as much as the next guy. A nice long shit is 5 minutes in solitude and silence. Possibly with a book, maybe just reflecting on the universe. There is an untapped joy in having a shit that the masses of society really have yet to discover.

But hiding in a toilet from an obscure scientific society that wants to use you as a lab-rat that have three agents on the other side of the blocked door really isn't my sort of thing.

Ever lived off cereal bars and coke for a couple of weeks? well I have and it ain' purty.

I don't know what happened, exactly. I only saw the bloody aftermath, and heard quite a few screams. Nothing seemed eaten though. Merely torn apart, so I'm thinking it's the tall git.

I think I probably need a new hotel before I go searching for Casey, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment